Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB)
This high ranking programme focuses on relevant and up-to date core management skills and it should be noted that the in-company learning plays a pivotal role in this master’s degree. The Master in International Business (MIB) has been ranked 13th worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times Masters in Management ranking. The programme is designed and awarded by the Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) and is delivered at De Broc School of Business in Central London.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university (assessed by GEM admission board)
- English Proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band)
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63