PHOTOGRAPHS BY RYAN MARTIS; HAIR & MAKEUP BY RECINDA MARTIS; STYLING BY NISHA KUNDNANI
Ankita Srivastava, 23, actor
Budget look: Evening wear
- The majority of your budget should go towards your dress, saving approx Rs1,000 for your shoes and accessories.
- Look for detailing, like sequins or embroidery that will glam up your look.
- If petite, pick a textured look that fits your body to add volume to your silhouette. If you are more on the curvy side, opt for something looser that fits around the waist and butt to accentuate your curves.
- A pair of metallic shoes is the perfect accessory for an evening red-carpet look.
- Highlight your look with a cocktail ring and a chunky bracelet.
“I watch fashion shows with envy, thinking I would never be able to look like that. Thank you for showing me that a glam look won’t make my pocket go bust!”
Dress, Besos, Rs 3,850; Shoes, Butter, Rs 900; Ring, Rs 100, Neckpiece worn as bracelet, Rs100, Earrings, Rs 50, all Street vendors
Total: Rs 5,000