How to Make a Payment with Payoneer Do you need to pay a team member, supplier, or contractor? With Payoneer, you can make a payment to just about anyone, for FREE! Go ahead and make a payment now, or get the step-by-step instructions to learn how.
* If Make a Payment is not enabled in your account, be sure to scroll down to read more about eligibility.
How does it work?
1. Log in to Payoneer.
2. From the menu, go to Pay >> Make a Payment.
3. Enter the email address of the person you want to pay.
4. Select the currency balance or card that you want to pay from. Note that your available balance will be displayed beneath this field.
5. Enter the amount you want to pay.
6. Type in a short description of what you are paying for. The text you type in the Payment for field will be displayed in the email sent to your recipient.
7. Click Next. The payment summary will be displayed.
8. Review the details of your payment and make sure everything is correct. If you need to change anything, click the arrow at the top left of the page and edit the relevant field.
If any of your recipients are not yet Payoneer customers, Payoneer will send them an invite to sign up – on your behalf. Once they sign up, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to complete the payment.
9. After you’re sure that all is correct, click Confirm.
Your payment will be made immediately and your recipient will receive it within 2 hours. You’ll receive an email confirmation once the funds have been deposited.
What if the service is not open for me?
There are two possibilities – you either need to gain eligibility or there is a limitation for your particular account. Let’s look at both scenarios:
- Many Payoneer users receive payments in several currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, etc.). Your account may only be open to make payments from one of these currencies. To see whether the Make a Payment service is open for you, log in to Payoneer, and select a card or currency balance from the drop-down menu at the top of the page (just below the navigation menu). If you are eligible, you will see Pay in the menu.
- Are you currently receiving payments from Payoneer partners or via the Global Payment Service? Often times, we open our “premium” services only to customers that have been receiving payments from trusted partners or via our most popular services. The best way to gain eligibility is to simply get started receiving payments.
- Have you filled out the questionnaire and provided a copy of your photo ID? Sometimes we need just a bit more information about you before we can open the service, so if you haven’t already, be sure to provide this information.