Xiaomi Mi Mix White Launched in 2017 Specification Features Price Release Date :- At a CES event, Xiaomi has introduced a “white” version of Xiaomi Mi Mix which was launched by the company last year in the month of October. It is analogous to its predecessor barring few anomalies in terms of specs. It will be boasting similar Ceramic body which we have seen in Xiaomi Mi Mix.
Disappointingly, it won’t be available in India as Xiaomi has already made the official announcement regarding the same. It will soon go on sale later this year. The Company has not yet disclosed the price of this handset.
It entails the combination of 4GB Ram with 128GB memory on the board/ 6GB Ram with 256GB memory on the board as internal memory. It operates on Andreno 6.0 Marshmallow OS layered with MUI 8 interface.
Coming to camera unit, it encompasses 16MP camera at the rear along with dual tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 4K video recording while on front we have 5MP of shooter for clicking selfies and video calling. It embeds finger print scanner as well to unlock the handset within fraction of seconds. Apart from that it proffers connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/c MU MIMO, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, USB Type C connectors and NFC for fast transfer of files and data.
Typically it promises 4400mAh battery capacity, but we can expect 4300mAh as the minimum capacity along with Quick Charge 3.0 to quickly charge the device. It measures 158.8 x 81.9 mm x 7.9 mm in dimension and weighs 209 grams. Apart from that it also have 3.5mm ear jack along with 192Hz/24-bit DAC chip.
- 4” 2040X1980p display
- Snapdragon 821 64 bit quad core processor clocked at 2.35GHz
- Adreno 530 as the GPU
- 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM/6GB RAM with 256GB ROM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Finger print scanner on the board
- 16MP rear camera with Dual tone LED flash and PDAF
- 5MP of shooter at the front
- Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/c MU MIMO, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, USB Type C connectors and NFC
- 4400mAh battery capacity/4300mAh capacity with Quick Charge 3.0 feature